Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: what was your worst car you owned?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    what was your worst car you owned?

    I've been pretty lucky because all of my vehicles have been really good. Just on looks I'll have to go with the 83 Cougar I owned. It ran forever, just like all of my other vehicles. So on the ugly factor it gets my vote as worst car I've owned. Still it was a great car.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member keeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what was your worse car?

    Unfort....My first car was a 84 Mercury Capri. It was the car I was brought home from the hospital in, then it was my first car.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what was your worst car you owned?

    79 Ford Granada [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  4. #4
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: what was your worst car you owned?

    1990 Plymouth Voyager YUCK

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what was your worst car you owned?

    I've been really fortunate with my cars. The only car "grudge" I have is personal. My Cavalier got ticked at me when I brought home the new Stratus back in '99. The Cavalier stopped running that very day.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what was your worst car you owned?

    Yeah I had 94 cavaleir. I hated that [censored] thing but it got me from point a to point b.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what was your worst car you owned?

    2000 Chevy Blazer biggest piece of junk ever made.
    crack is whack

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what was your worst car you owned?

    85 Dodge Omni, I will say this though it got killer gas mileage. The day it died, was the best it ever ran, that morning I remember thinking to myself man my car is running great and then that evening after work I turned the key over and nothing. true story- my grandmother bought it off a blind man for $450 that went to her church

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: what was your worst car you owned?

    72 Vega- fill it up with oil and check the gas! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I drove it to work almost two months, broke the power steering belt in the curve at Central Supply the first night I drove it, just kept it out of the ditch. Had to rewire the alternator to get home after driving it and deciding to buy it. Spray the USA with your Chev- roll -lay [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Pez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 29th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what was your worst car you owned?

    59 pinto
    ?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •